Friday, December 5, 2008

Victory.....sort of

This is the closest I have come to capturing the cutest smile ever:



Campbell had a check up this week, and her two month shots. At 7 weeks she weighed 10 pounds 14 ounces. We can definitely tell she has gained weight. Campbell is finally filling out her clothes, in fact she has earned the nick name belly. I think she kind of looks like a frog.

She handled her shots like a champ, I am sure that she recovered faster than I did. Fortunately Jon was able to be there because I could hardly stand to be in the same room. Here is a picture before:



and after:



She slept most of the day, which really threw our sleeping schedule off. We are still working on fixing that!

I am in search of the perfect Christmas outfit. I know she will only wear it a few minutes, and probably spit up...or worse on it. Some day this baby will forgive me for playing dress up. Lucky for me she seems to be pretty patient!

No comments: