Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentines day!!







Campbell turned four months this week which meant she had her four month check up. She is turning into a pretty chubby baby. She weighed in at 14.7 pounds, that is the 76% percentile! She is also 24 and half inches tall, (65% percentile). She is growing so fast she is about to exceed the weight limit on her bassinet. That means she has to start sleeping in her crib, in her own room. I am not sure I am ready for that. Everyday she seems to gain a little more independence. While it is really exciting to watch her start to make decisions, a part of me is really sad that our baby is growing up so fast. She has even started to insist on holding her own bottle.





The doctor also gave us the go ahead to try some solid foods. Judging by how things have been going I am sure Campbell is really going to enjoy food. Before Campbell was sick she was the best sleeping baby in town. When she was sick she would wake up often throughout the night. This has continued even though she is feeling better. We talked to the doctor about this and she urged us to not encourage bad habits, and let her learn to put her self back to sleep (as long as nothing is wrong.) Fortunately Jon didn't sell me out because I have been picking her up right away and letting her sleep in our bed after she wakes up! I am sure a time will come when I will really want her to sleep in her own bed all night, but for right now I am choosing to ignore the doctor's advice, hopefully I don't regret this decision! But really, who could say no to this cute little face!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is very cute...Aunt Maryann.