Monday, April 6, 2009

Update...

It has been a while since everyone has had a Campbell update so I'll give a quick run down of her latest and greatest events.

March was a busy month for the Behrends family. You would think with a week off for Spring Break we would have been relaxing. Instead Campbell packed her bags and was off on another trip.

Before spring break Campbell had a visit from aunt Erin. I can only imagine the fun these two will have when Campbell is old enough for Erin to tell her stories about how Jon and I met.


Campbell and I flew to my mom's for the first part of Spring Break. While there Campbell met her uncle Nate and aunt Michelle. I am pretty sure everyone is hoping Nate will catch the baby fever...I know Campbell would love a cousin! I didn't bring my camera, I will post pictures from the farm when I find the disc I brought home.

Jon picked us up at the Portland airport and we drove to see the great grandparents in Washington. Once again Campbell proved to be the best traveling baby around.

Campbell was able to spend some quality time with her great grandparents, and Nate and Michelle who also met us there.


I think Campbell wore her uncle Nate out!




During this trip we decided it was nice enough outside for Campbell to take her first trip to her great grandpa's boat.



















While we were there Campbell received an early Easter present from her great grandparents. She has already spent a lot of time, and made a lot of messes in this chair!


No comments: