Saturday, May 23, 2009

Playdate and Mother's day


Campbell is just recovering from her first ear infection. I am pretty sure this ear infection is trying to ruin my life. It has taken my sweet, calm, good sleeping baby, and replaced her with a crabby, tired baby who wants to be held all night. During the day she is still my perfect little Campbell. I am pretty sure that before the doctor looked at her ear she thought we were crazy as Campbell was squealing and giggling in her office.


Campbell had a play date right before she got sick. I never thought I would be a mom who would go to play dates. I was even hesitant to go to this one because Campbell was starting to act like she didn't feel well. It did not take me long to figure out that these play dates are definitely for the moms. I had such a good time, oh and Campbell seemed to enjoy herself too. I think when she is able to really crawl (which will happen any second, she is currently scooting backwards around the house), she will have more fun.
Someone had the brilliant idea to line up the babies on a couch, they had other plans.
I also had the perfect first Mother's day, but really who wouldn't when you wake up to this:

No comments: