Sunday, September 13, 2009

All good things must come to an end...

With school starting two weeks ago our summer is officially over. Campbell has settled in nicely at daycare. I must admit my heart breaks a little when she reaches out for the daycare person then waves bye to me.

Each day that goes by Jon and I find ourselves asking where our tiny baby went. Campbell is looking and acting more like a toddler everyday. Our baby now talks, walks, expresses her opinion (sometimes loudly), shows affection, makes decisions (like climbing out the dog door) and is working on getting her first tooth! It still surprises me when she laughs at the dog then calls it by its name. Her other words include; mom, dad, hi, daisy, duck, dance, and no. She has also said "Hi dad" and "Thank You."

Campbell spent one of her last days of vacation helping me set up my classroom:

Campbell's best friend. Judging by the way these two play now, Gracie's mom and I are going to have our hands full!

Here are some 11 month old pictures:




1 comment:

Debbie Gooch said...

Yeah! New pictures! I'm just giving you a hard time....I, of all people, know how busy life is! She sure is adorable though!!