Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Snowed in!!

Each time I think it can't snow anymore we get another couple of inches! Campbell and I have spent a lot of time watching the snow fall from the warm couch. Unfortunately Jon has been commuting to Portland. He stayed home a couple of days when the roads were really bad, and even stayed in Portland one night. I never thought I would say it, but I am ready for the rain to come back!

On his days off Jon has been busy clearing a path for the dogs and shoveling snow!


















We have almost 2 feet of snow!! Our little town usually shuts down when we get a mere inch of snow! This storm has created chaos! Even our mail has not come all week! We are attempting to make it to my grandparents near Seattle for Christmas tomorrow, hopefully the weather cooperates.



Even with all the snow Campbell was able to attend her first wedding last weekend. We came prepared with bottles, diapers, and quick feet to head for the door in case Campbell objected. Once again our anxiety was unfounded as she proved just how perfect she is. The bride didn't even seem to mind that Campbell decided to wear white!

No comments: