Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas...and a road trip

Campbell's first Christmas started out with a road trip to her great grandparent's house in Bremerton. Since the weather had been so bad we waited until that morning to make the decision if it was safe to drive.

Campbell and I had some time our hands before we left while Jon shoveled the two feet of snow off our roof. I decided she should pose for some Christmas morning pictures:




We only drove though a little snow and Campbell slept through her entire first road trip. (Both ways!)Campbell had fun playing with her great grandma, and was able to meet her great aunt Mary, great uncle Ron, and great uncle Mike.














Great grandma even offered to babysit while Jon and I ran to the mall. This was the first time we have gone somewhere without the baby. I couldn't help but feel as if I was forgetting something as we raced around the mall. We came home to see Campbell sleeping peacefully as if she had forgotten all about us.

Campbell was on her best behavior, and I am sure she is looking forward to going back! I think one of her favorite things was the view from the living room.

No comments: