Saturday, January 3, 2009

12 Weeks!!

Check Spelling
12 weeks means a couple of things in the Behrends household. First, it means that Campbell is growing up fast and we have been parents for 12 weeks!! It seems like just a couple of days ago we were left alone and terrified in a hospital room staring at this tiny human that we didn't even know!


12 weeks also means that I am going back to work. While I have mixed feelings about this I am looking forward to a little adult interaction.


In preparation of me going back to work Campbell has been nice enough to start sleeping through the night! She has been doing this for about 3 weeks, but I have been afraid to mention it thinking she may change her mind if I brag about it. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this continues.


No comments: